Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Fear and Loathing in New York

Ok I have to go to NYC for a business trip soon

I love love love NYC but feel a little nervous about traveling by myself....I mean I was going to just go for the day and now I find myelf having to spend the night at a hotel.

That seems a little scarey in a way.

Mostly its going to be fun and exciting too since I will get to walk around the city and see stuff and all that....I love to people watch in NY.

But I am not really used to traveling alone! It has to be simpler than flying with kids the way I normally do but I know its going to seem bizare at first to be on a plane without my family.

This project is a fun one, so I am looking forward to that but in a way still I feel very apprehensive.

Its a bit of a new horizen I suppose. A new life phase for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

I love NY! I'm sure you will have fun. As long as you have some "street smarts", you will do just fine walking around there by yourself. Good luck on the trip!

5:45 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Always wanted to go there, haven't made it there yet. Have a good trip Callie.

7:33 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

thanks!
I am very very nervous about it, but I am sure it will be fine.
I have to get used to going there for work since I have clients there and I am sure I can get past the anxiety I feel.
I never do things alone without my family so this is new for me.
But one nice thing is that a friend is meeting me for lunch, even tho I am sure its inconvient and that is nice since I can look forward to seeing someone I know and having a nice time and not just being in a strange scarey place alone! Yikes! lol

1:10 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

It will be great and exciting,and you will have a friendly face there for lunch anyway.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home