Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I have the answer

to what I was thinking about this morning.

Its not that I don't like blogging! I love you guys!

I just saw some really creepy blogs and it weirded me out there for a sec.

Wow.

Like really, you guys have NO idea how weird some people are.

A good thing about blogging is that it exposes you to people and to ideas you would not find in your actual carbon based life.

Look at the brilliant ideas for my time management presentation you guys gave me! On my own, I would never have thought of all that stuff.

At look at how altruistic you all are to have taken the time to think and post such detailed advise to a perfect stranger.

From now on I am keeping my blog life like my real one, I stay close to home, with people I know, and hang out with them and my family.

Once I get to know someone thats different.

I just don't like all the strage things out there in the blogasphere.

Its well, shocking.

Shocking can be good. But for me, its very very small doses.

Very small.

14 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Yes. It is possible to meet some truly wonderful beings in this blogging world.

I for one, have been most fortunate, and have a community made up of many different types of people, some who send me daily hellos, emails, smiles, and even gifts.

I feel very lucky indeed.

Have a good day.

8:01 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

Thats great Barbara, I like your blog alot.

I like the people who post here, I am staying here in my own wee blogging neighborhood from now on.

9:36 AM  
Blogger fsgsf said...

Callie, I hope you dont stop visiting me! I know I may be weird, but I dont think I am creepy! ;-)

Peace!

NJ from NJ

9:46 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

No no no I don't mean you guys.

9:59 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

callie,

Forgive me, I misread your post. It was 5:01 am here, and now, I am more awake.

I am sorry you have been having some unpleasant experiences in blogsville.

Like with everything in the world out there, we can take from it what feels good for us, understand what is not of value, and leave the rest behind. Making choice is a great gift.

Be well. I am AWAKE NOW!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

thanks Barbara!

Oh it wasn't all that unpleasant, no more whining.

And what are you doing up at five!

10:17 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I'm glad that you're not giving up your blog.

11:16 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

wield and creepy? hmmmmmmmm I know some like that....

12:24 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

No I love my blog, and I love you guys.
I am staying away from the big blog world. Thats all.

12:26 PM  
Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

Stick with me and my blog. I'm only crazy .01% of the time. ;)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

heh. :)

hope things are better now cal.

5:29 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

Yes no more blog surfing for me.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

There are some creepy people in this world! I have seen the blogs you speak of, and don't think I'll ever go back to them. You just got to have faith in people for at least some of them to be normal! :-P

12:13 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

so true, I grew up in a very small town, just like what Chris is talking about.

On the islands in the St Lawrence, everyone knows each other and helps each other out.

As far as I knew no one locked their house, we never even OWNED a key to ours.

People watched each others kids and to this day its that way up there.

That still exists out there but its rare these days.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home