Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Now what?

So now what?

Its actually hard to say don't you think?

It seems that Iraq is actually going to come up with some kind of plan.

Who knows if they can make it work, its not really our call on that.

Sharon bagged Gaza, and they are finishing up that wall....

There was a suicide bombing today, some guy from Hebron blew himself up, he was stopped from getting on the bus he was trying to blow up during rush hour by two security gaurds that now have third degree burns over most of their bodies and are in intensive care.

The media is still following camp Casey like its the only story around, its so weird how these non stories take on a life of thier own.

Meanwhile, not much of anything seems to have been resolved anyplace.

It makes me wonder if Al Queda will come out of Iraq stronger than ever after some practice playing real war.

Now that they have been able to congeal themselves into some kind of cohesive military operatioin what if they take that nasty show on the show someplace?

Don't you wish sometimes that we all of us people on earth could just get together and kick out all the people who run things and let someone with some common sense take over?

when I hear Bush or Condi Rice or any of these people talk I can't help it, I wonder holy shit! Is THIS the best we can do?

And how come people in Iraq don't have the right armour? Can't they manage that? How hard can that be to get done?

And while we are on the subject how come they can't fix foster care?

Why do kids still get killed and starved by state approved foster parents in this day and age?

And why do we STILL have to have gas powered cars? Why?

Who is runninng things?

As for me, I have a ton of laundry to get done, closets to organize for back to school and a four mile walk to embark on.

Ranting on how the leaders of the world are idiots does make me feel better about that basket of socks I don't feel like pairing up tho.

It really does.

11 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Beck said...

Hey, you have a good blog! I'm going to bookmark you!

I have a credit repair services site. It pretty much covers credit repair services related stuff.

11:17 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

ahhhhh spam!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Ittay said...

maybe we should send all the spammers to Iraq? give them a real taste of democracy

9:36 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

lol

9:52 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Great post...

I did not hear about the person blogging himself up in Israel...These stories make me cry.

Whether this is the best we can do, and the impact it has on the world, is a difficult question. For now, it is what is, and I could spend hours commenting on that, but for today, will stay silent.

Love your blog cc.

8:42 AM  
Blogger TheChurchMilitant said...

Anyone notice how the left is suddendly worried about the poor outnumbered Sunnis being left out of Iraq's constitutional debate?

Let this be the Sunnis' first lesson is democracy: If you don't vote, you don't have a voice. I say freeze 'em out now and watch them vote like crazy in October.

9:46 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

what is the difference between Sunni's and Shiites?

Is it like Methodist's and Congregationalists?

Is it like Reform and Conservative Jews?

11:22 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Looks like yours is one of the blogs I can still comment on for now anyway.
Callie I know this isn't the most important part of your post, but, Oh how I hate to pair up socks. I don't mind any of the other laundry but for some reason I hate the socks thing.

12:52 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

they will come up with a plan, but the sunni's are not happy. The insurgency has all but started in reality....

1:26 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

you can comment on my blog Exseno!

1:27 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Mojo,
No I can't, just tried it since I read this. Still can't comment on your site.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home