Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Can't you picture Bush?

I saw this on a MB about the hurricane and it made me smile.


(Bush to chopper pilot): Put us down there on the Dome, boy, I think these folks need good 'ole fashion Texasssss pep talk.
(Pilot): Who the fvck you callin' boy?
(Bush): Easy there, Sparky. I'm just trying to hang.
(Advisor): Mr. President! I must advise against this! The roof of the Dome is ready to collapse any minute. So is your approval rating!
(Bush): Bullshite!! I'm the President. My words will be soothing music to those poor folks down there. Errrr, where is my speech writer?
(Advisor): But Mr. President, New Orleans is predominately Democrat!
(Bush): Well, why the hell didn't you say that before? Take me back to Texas, boy, I've got two days of vaction owed me and the barn door still needs fixin'

1 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

The world should be stunned and concerned.

I have a new post on this very issue today as well.

Be well.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home