Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So I have alot to tell you guys

I was gone all weekend and so many things happened!

I saw Bill Clinton and Hillary in person for one thing.

No kidding for real, they have friends on the same island as we are on and I saw them. I met Hilllary before thru this environmental group I work on but never saw Bill before.

He is just like how you would picture him.

Holding court and having fun.

I had a long drive home with my two neices and daughter...it was nice to be in teen land with them in the car and talk.

My neice rescued this huge dog Budda from the animal shelter and he came too.

No I have to sleep but I will tell you all about my adventures tomorrow. I can't find my glasses so I can't see to type.

Tomorrow we can get caught up. I hope you had a nice weekend too!

2 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

How thrilling to meet Clinton and Hilary.

Sounds like you had a great weekend as well.

All best.

1:51 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

Yes it was thrilling, I am still in shock a bit.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home