Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Friday, October 14, 2005

I don't know what to say

sometimes.

I have been under so much pressure latey that I started to get tummy aches.

I wanted my business to go well but its just so busy that I feel like I can't keep up.

I can't keep track of everything I am supposed to be doing it seems.

There are all these nice fresh vegtables in my frid and I haven't been here to cook them!

I haven't been able to even get all my work done let alone spend the normal two hours prepping an incredible dinner of ttwo cooked vegtables, roast chicken, salad and nice rice pilaf.

I feel like I am getting a cold. We have totally slipped in our eating habits as a family.

Now that Yom Yippor is done, I want to spend the day sleeping. But work calls.

This weekend my daughter turns nine! What fun we will have.

Havea good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home