Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I had a great holiday

This was RoshShashona, or the Jewish New Year. It was really fun! My kids were home from school and we had the best most wonderful two days you can imagine.
Our friends came over last night and we had this great dinner with an apple theme, apples and honey, apple crisp, apples in the roast beef suffing, and all kinds of cool salads, Kugel, honey cake, Matza Ball soup and my girlfriends brought over this nice red wine and it was all just perfect.
The sermon at temple was very inspiring too, we saw a bunch of people we don't get to see very often and that was nice also.
I got some great news about work today, and all around life for me is very good.
Yippee.
Many kisses and hugs to you all.
Here have some honey cake, its good for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger EXSENO said...

Hmmmm, so good thank you. lol

Glad you had a great time, sounds wonderful.

11:38 PM  
Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

Hmm, rub some of that good life onto me.

3:02 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

oh Dave, you HAVE a good life! Your life sounds great.
All you need to do is getting married, I keep telling you!
Thanks Exseno.
xoxox

5:04 PM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about health in insurance plan texas
. It pretty much covers health in insurance plan texas
related stuff.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home