Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Friday, October 14, 2005

My friend is mad at me!

I have a cold.
I am so overworked I cannot possibly do it all.
I hate traveling and I am booked solid for the next two mthes.
That means I have to be goen three days a week.
I have no idea what risk management is and I have to write this presentation on it.
My clothes all are ugly.
My hair is totally wrong.
The new shoes I bought don't feel at all the way they did in the store.
My husband bought a new car on Ebay to surprise me and I don't even like it but I have to act like I do.
I don't feel like sleeping at my friends tonight but I have to since I already said I would.
My laundry is totally backed up and the cleaning lady is no where to be seen.
Either my scale is wrong or gained two pounds this week.
Why did I eat those potatoe chips?
I have 6800 hundred dollars in recievables and no idea when they are coming in.
Next week I have to travel doing these stupid focus groups on something I have no idea about.
I have to stay in weird hotels in places in the middle of no place with no room service and what if I have to go to a restaurant alone???
What if I get lost????
What if my kids grow up and hate me for working?
What if they miss me too much?
Or worse what if they don't miss me at all?
What if Elder is mad at me?
What if he hates me now?
What if I forget something important in the focus groups next week?
What if I wear the wrong outfit?
What if I gain two MORE pounds????
HELP!

12 Comments:

Blogger moniemovieman said...

Very cool of you to let us post to your blog. If you are interested in making $3,000 or more per week please check out my home based business opportunity website. Thanks again and take care!

9:42 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

now I have been spammed!
My friend is NOT mad at me.
I am just melting down thats all.

9:54 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Take a deep breath, no matter how bussy you are stop, sit down somwhere comfy for 10min or so close you eyes and picture something beautiful and relax. You'll be more productive after the little break or if that's not your thing do what ever works for you. Somtime I just sit in the back yard with a cup of coffee I find the outdoors soothing.

After which make a plan. Oganization is the key word. Your pretty and you clothes are not ugly! The wrong thing to where would be something frilly, so a tailored look is in order. Ditch the shoes and where a pair that is comfy. Can't advise you on the new car, but as for the prsentation do a little research on that topic right here on your computer. The laundry can be washing while you're doing the research. See not hard at all. From the research you find I'm sure you will be able to make a perfectly good presentation.
Now aren't you sorry I don't live next door. lol

11:29 AM  
Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

I'm sorry you don't live next door EXSENO because I'm still chili deprived. ;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Callie,
I forgot to tell you when I said thow the laundry in the machine I didn't mean for you to try to mutitake a bunch of things. Until you become more comefortable in your career (and you will the more you do it), concentrate on the most important or the thing that needs to be done first. give it all your attention and get it out of the way. That will ease your mind so that you can concentrate on the next one. Later multitasking will come without even thinking. Your going to be just fine. You've just got the gitters. Take a moment for Callie.

Diamondkt I have a not fail eaay do chili recipe (you can't screw it up do you want it?

8:11 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

Exseno thanks for the great advise!
ANd Diamnondkt, I have no fail recipes too.
If you tell me what kind of food you like to eat I will tell you how to make it easily.
I feel better now.
The housekeeper came and did all luandry and cleaned.
My work stuff went great, got the things I had to do written.
I smoothed out the bumps in my family life by kissing everyone and saying I love you.
When I got back from my trip I made a nice dinner for everyone and we all ate and it was wonderful.
So its ok now. Thanks! Thanks!

9:19 AM  
Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

Oh yeah, most definitely. I need all the cooking help I can get! I think I am going to start a post on my blog for all the kind hearted souls who may want to have mercy on a pathetic cooking bachelor and submit some of their easy/tasty recipes for me to make. You're chili one would be a great addition!

11:49 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Mr. D,

I'll get it ready to send.

1:15 PM  
Blogger ClooJew said...

Enough "What if"s.

Just do, lulei demistafina, what you gots to do and forget what everyone else is thinking.

11:18 AM  
Blogger sumaiya zabwala said...

hiiiiiiiiii

6:23 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

You seem fine to me!
You've gotta be quite healthy otherwise a cold would be the least of your problems.
You have a nice husband(he buys you a car)
And your kids don't hate you yet
Well done:)

6:37 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Calllie, got your message on Diamondkt, blog. Hope all is going well with you and the job. Hugs to you.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home