Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

ok lets catch up

I have been super busy lately.
Business has been great and tomorrow I finish up this huge project and we bill em like the wind. Rainmaker Callie here.
Didn't know I had the touch I must say I can pat myself on the back.
Being a great bullshitter comes in handy when you are a consultant. Never ever underestimate the power of a knowing smile.
My daughter had her ninth birthday party we had a blast.
My husband is having some kind of weird mid life crisis thing.
He does this every so often.
He starts to worry that he isn't 'really liveing'.
OK
I just say go and get some therapy. He is going to.
This is what happens to people that have too much money and time to think about stupid crap like whether or not they are 'really ' living.
Please.
Spare me.
But I act concerned and try to help.
Men are so fragile.

I am going to my cool brothers for Turkey day. Whooo whoo
We are turning into a nice little holiday. Holtel with pool fancy smancy...

Then a weekend in December to go away alone with my husband and just chill out.
I think I have maybe been ignoring him a bit since work and kid stuff has been keeping me busy.

Over all tho, life is good.
Busy, in a good way. but good.
Its nice to come back to my blog.
I missed it.

I missed it alot.

4 Comments:

Blogger EXSENO said...

Yeh, good for you, I told you you could do it. Glad you are likeing it. Feels good to, and which shoes did you wear? hehe

2:48 PM  
Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

Taking a blog break can be a good thing - clear the mind and focus on what's more important in your life. I've been trying to take my own advice. ;)

10:32 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

HOpe you had a good Thanksgiving Callie.

8:53 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

I did have an awesome thanksgiving guys.
I hope you both did as well.
I have thought of you both as sent you good thoughts!
Kiss Kiss Hug hug!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home