Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Things are not important

To the nice people who stop in here. I hope you had a great holiday. Don't get stressed out about the holidays that are coming up! Remember to take time for yourself...I see so many people who get nuts this time of year.
Just chill out and enjoy your family. Hang out with your friends. Kiss the people you care about.
Don't get hung up on presents and all that stuff.....people don't care!
Do YOU remember what on earth people gave you last year? If you are like most people, probably not.
People are more important than any material possesion.
Don't get so caught up in finding perfect gifts that you wear yourself out.
And don't spend so much money as last year....its not a time to spend but to celebrate and be happy.
So however you celebrate, accept good wishes from my family to yours.
And take care, be well, count your blessings and kiss kiss!

6 Comments:

Blogger callieischatty said...

I always hate no comments so I add one of my own.
Great post Callie! I agree! :+}

12:12 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

hahaha, I loved your post and your comment too. Hope you had a nice Thankgiving and that Christmas will be great for you and yours.

6:57 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Great post.

I might add, not to take anything for granted, and be grateful for all you have.

9:58 AM  
Blogger ClooJew said...

I'm still waiting for someone to come out with an awesome Chanukah song to play on the radio. Adam Sandler, lulei demistafina, notwithstanding.

2:09 PM  
Blogger MisFitToy said...

If you haven't seen the movie Ushpizin yet, GO! It will inspire you to perhaps pen a new Hanukah song like cloojew pines for...

Happy Holidays to you and yours and to all those who comment on your blog. May God Bless you all richly!

12:04 AM  
Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

You know what is important? It's important that this year my long string of lights will finally work properly. I don't want to wrestle with that one nuisance bulb that either blinks, is burnt out or shuts off every other light on the same 50ft strand!

It's become the norm so much that I've resorted to just buying a new set of lights every year so I don't have to deal with the headache. The holidays are grand.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home