Name:

Thats what we will get to.

Friday, January 06, 2006

All about moi

My good pal Elder of Ziyon honored me with a tag to do this post and so here goes!
Four jobs I have had
Management Consultant
Hebrew School Teacher
Parenting Educator
Stay Home Mom

Four Movies I could watch over and over
Ground Hog Day ( same as Elder!)
The Gods Must be Crazy
You Can Count on Me
Desk Set

Four Places I have lived
Rochester NY
Los Angeles
San Diego
Ogdensburg NY

Four TV Shows
Sex in the City
Jon Stewart
stuff with my kids
those crazy weather shows with my husband

Four Places I have vacationed
Paris
London
Rome
Hawaii

Four Websites I visit daily
Google
Yahoo
thats about it and thats cuz I have been busy with work

Four Foods
Eggplant anything
coconut anything
Dark chocolate
Real Popcorn

Four Places I would rather be?
I am home with my family, no place is better
ok except maybe the steam room at the gym

Four Books
The Book of Jewish Values
How to Run a Jewish Home
A River Runs Thru It
Anything by Bill Bryson

Four to tag??
How about Misfitoy
Exseno
Diamondkt
and ummmm
Maybe I can get Dag to do it even.

Ok!

3 Comments:

Blogger partway said...

The Gods Must Be Crazy I watched countless times and always laughed as if the first. the second movie not near as good. Think it reaches the innocence in my heart, the child still there_still warm. The snap of it breaking is long gone and the warmth seeping back. The God`s ARE crazy lol.

1:32 AM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

:}

11:14 AM  
Blogger MisFitToy said...

Ok, Took the tag and posted it on my blog. Will pass it on as well. Good to see you still posting, Callie!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home